Notice of Accessibility
Hotel Arista is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to guests with disabilities. Below is a description of many of the accessible features of the Hotel in its public and guest room spaces.
Accessible Public Spaces
All public area restrooms are accessible as well as the lobby, conference rooms, business center, bar seating area, and banquet space.
Accessible Guest Room Spaces
Our Accessible rooms are Queen bedded and have the ability to connect to a Suite. Each room has a roll in shower with grab bars and a bench. All toilets are elevated and have grab bars on the wall side. All sink areas are accessible for a wheelchair. The entry way into the room is approximately 33" wide, and the entryway into the bathroom is approximately 32" wide. Wheelchair and a bed shaker available through the front desk, based on availability. The peepholes and thermostats are lower in each of the rooms. The closet has a shelf and bar for hanging items that is lower for accessibility. The total room space is 412 square feet.
While Hotel Arista has several accessible rooms to offer, we cannot guarantee that an accessible room will be available at all times, even when there is general availability of rooms at the Hotel. Hotel Arista may not be able to honor requests for specific accessible rooms or accessible rooms on a particular floor or location of the building.
- South Facing
- Communication features available
- Bed shaker
- Door knock alert
- Visual fire alarm
- Roll In Shower with grab bar and bench
- The corresponding photo may not reflect the specific accessible room type or room features
- TTY capabilities
- Closed captioning or decoders
- Wheelchair accessible door
- Lowered peepholes in door
- No soaking tub
The Following Features Are Available:
- Accessible Rooms
- Accessible business center
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide approximately 32” of clear width
- Accessible parking
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the Hotel’s accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the Hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the Hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible route from the Hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Accessible route from the Hotel’s accessible public entrance to the spa
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Audible alerts in elevators
- Bathroom doors at least 32 inches wide
- Bedroom doors at least 32 inches wide (812mm)
- Braille elevator
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Digital alarm clock available with sound and a vibrating pad
- Digital alarm clock available with sound and strobe light
- Grab bars in bathroom
- Hotel complies with ADA Guidelines
- Hotel complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (the Hotel was built in 2008 and no major renovations have taken place since that time)
- Level or ramp entrance into the building
- Lowered emergency evacuation instructions
- Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged
- Rooms accessible to wheelchairs (no steps)
- Service animals welcome
- Strobe alarms
- TTY for guest use
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Visual alarm for hearing impaired
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in public areas
Hotel Arista is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Hotel Arista Website contains WCAG 2.0 level AA conforming functionality. Conforming functionality means that efforts were taking during the development of the website to follow WCAG standards.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Hotel Arista Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers on JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver screen reader technologies
Accessibility of Hotel Arista Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Hotel Arista Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Website:
There are no known limitations for the Website.
Feedback & Contact
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Hotel Arista Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the website or during your stay at Hotel Arista. We will make our best efforts to make any reasonable accommodations during your stay. If we cannot make an immediate change, please know that we will fully consider all feedback. Additionally, if you need any assistance or have any questions about the accessibility features of the Hotel or require help reserving an ADA accessible room, please refer to the contact information below.
• Phone: 630-579-4100
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Hotel address: 2139 City Gate Lane, Naperville, IL 60563